Monday, March 29, 2010

Feeling a bit invisible

I'm not sure why, but I feel invisible to the world. I've been trying to make friends around here, but my work schedule gets in the way. When I try to set something up that works for me, nobody wants to do anything. I wonder if it's just me or if there is something about me. The message board doesn't help any. It's not big, yet I feel like I speak to a wall, or that people just don't care. I'm thinking about cutting all ties anymore because it wouldn't be any different from my life now. Wake up, eat, spend time with husband, go to work, come home, sit around waiting for husband to get home, go to bed, do it all over again. *Sigh* Just another day I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I understand hun. It is really hard to make friends when your husband and job take up the majority of your time. You know how I feel about the board so I will leave that one alone. I have actually found a few friends around here online. I started out talking on facebook and then eventually we met up for coffee or something. I wish I lived around you, I think we could have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I've been on the message board less and less. I've started talking to some ladies here, but they seem to have their own little group already. Everytime they get together I'm working. When I try to plan something they ignore it. I'm finally meeting someone tomorrow. I met one person, after that she ignored me. I don't know whats with people here. Ugh! Just such a pain in the butt.

    ReplyDelete