Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My day off

I had my only day off today. It was a great day. We bought a new car. I'm all excited about it. It's a 2008 Mazda CX-9 with all the trimmings. I'm so extremely exicted about that car. I kinda want to sleep in it. lol. I'll have to upload pics soon. The buying process made me late for my hair appointment, but I got to reschedule it.

I went to the salon today and got my hair redone. I love this stylist. She knows exactly what will look good. I love the blonde hair she gave me. My hair even looks awesome when I leave. It's silky smooth and just gorgeous.

I really don't want to return to work tomorrow. Although, I am getting up early for lunch and shopping with a girl from post. It should be fun. It's finally time I start making friends and getting out of this stinky house more.

On another good note, my meds aren't making me sick anymore. I'm finally getting use to them. Although, the thyroxin still makes me a mean lady. Patrick is still being great about the whole thing. He's being extremely supportive of everything for me so I couldn't be happier with him.

I finally think I got the school thing figured out. I sent off everything I need to process the application so I'm just waiting for the reply. I'm excited to be finishing school and getting my BSN. So heres to good times to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment