Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yet another rupture

So I had another cyst rupture this week. I'm starting to get headaches, nausea, weak, tired, and dizzy. :sigh: I just hate this stuff and the naproxen isn't working. I've made my heating pad my new teddy bear. I'm still waiting for a period so I can get my tests underway and move forward.

Patrick has had no days off the whole month of September. I don't count days off for staff duty because they are both spent sleeping. He had staff duty twice and only one of those did he get the two days off. This weekend was suppose to be his first four day again since they are on a 10 on 4 off schedule :eyeroll:. I just received a text message saying he only gets the weekend off, no four day. I can't keep doing everything myself around here. It's one thing if he's deployed, but it's a complete other when he's here at home with me and I still can't see him, or have him home sometime during the day or the week. I have put together a 6' tall bookcase and a new tv stand that weighed about 500lbs. Moving that thing was a pain in the ass. Poor patrick gets the brunt of all my anger from these people at this point. I feel bad because I get so pissed off, but I can't help it. This weekend we have a picnic with the other lab people and I really don't want to go. I feel like they take enough of Pat's time and we need some us time.

Life is nothing new at this point. I'm still going to college and taking it one day at a time and studying my butt off. Patrick is well, just exhausted. So, life is moving forward and I'm just here for the ride for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment